Asasantin Thrombocytopenia Side Effect Reports
The following Asasantin Thrombocytopenia side effect reports were submitted by healthcare professionals and consumers.
This information will help you understand how side effects, such as Thrombocytopenia, can occur, and what you can do about them.
A side effect could appear soon after you start Asasantin or it might take time to develop.
|Abasia, Blood Pressure Decreased, Presyncope, Thrombocytopenia|
This Thrombocytopenia side effect was reported by a physician from . A patient (weight:NA) experienced the following symptoms/conditions: cerebrovascular accident prophylaxis. The patient was prescribed Asasantin Sr (dosage: NA), which was started on NS. Concurrently used drugs:
|Anaemia, Conjunctivitis, Eosinophilia, Leukocytosis, Pyrexia, Rash Erythematous, Renal Failure, Skin Exfoliation, Thrombocytopenia|
This Thrombocytopenia Asasantine Lp side effect was reported by a physician from FRANCE on Apr 01, 2005. A Female , 75 years of age, weighting 132.3 lb, was treated with Asasantine Lp. The patient presented the following health conditions:
Asasantin Thrombocytopenia Causes and Reviews
Platelets, also known as thrombocytes, are small pieces of blood cells. They form in your bone marrow, a sponge-like tissue in your bones. Platelets play a major role in blood clotting. Normally, when one of your blood vessels is injured, you start to bleed. Your platelets will clot (clump together) to plug the hole in the blood vessel and stop the bleeding. You can have different problems with your platelets:
- If your blood has a low number of platelets, it is called Thrombocytopenia. This can put you at risk for mild to serious bleeding. The bleeding could be external or internal. There can be various causes. If the problem is mild, you may not need treatment. For more serious cases, you may need medicines or blood or platelet transfusions.
- If your blood has too many platelets, you may have a higher risk of blood clots.
- When the cause is not known, this is called thrombocythemia. It is rare. You may not need treatment if there are no signs or symptoms. In other cases, people who have it may need treatment with medicines or procedures.
- If another disease or condition is causing the high platelet count, it is thrombocytosis. The treatment and outlook for thrombocytosis depends on what is causing it.
- Another possible problem is that your platelets do not work as they should. For example, in von Willebrand Disease, your platelets cannot stick together or cannot attach to blood vessel walls. This can cause excessive bleeding. There are different types of in von Willebrand Disease; treatment depends on which type you have.
NIH: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
Asasantin Thrombocytopenia Reviews
|Tue, 30 Aug 2011|
is it safe to stop taking Asasantin before a slight oppreation fore skin canser
|Sun, 02 Oct 2011|
|Wed, 10 Nov 2010|
only been taking for one day migrane eyes wont focus
|Sun, 20 Jun 2010|
Have notified other sites did not know this site existed.Was on Asasantin and having side effects like I was out of breath but wasn`t, don`t know what name is. but couldn`t associate with the list of known side effects. As time went on it became more prelavant, have had a stroke and have problems taking asprin. As the side effect was not listed, my doctor disreguarded what was said. I am no longer taking Asasantin, am taking something else to thin my blood will tell doctor at a latter date, the problem has ceased. I am male , 49 years of age Australian and the date is 20/6/2010
|Mon, 01 Mar 2010|
Severe pain in legs, lower abdomen and headache. Itching hands.
|Thu, 08 Jul 2010|
|Continuous headaches,cramp in legs at night after one week of medication.|
|Fri, 31 Dec 2010|
|why not describe side effects in a language that everyone can understand? Elisa|