Betahistine Nervous System Disorder Side Effect Reports
The following Betahistine Nervous System Disorder side effect reports were submitted by healthcare professionals and consumers.
This information will help you understand how side effects, such as Nervous System Disorder, can occur, and what you can do about them.
A side effect could appear soon after you start Betahistine or it might take time to develop.
|Sinusitis, Feeling Abnormal, Gait Disturbance, Brain Hypoxia, Nervous System Disorder, Cerebrovascular Insufficiency|
This Nervous System Disorder side effect was reported by a consumer or non-health professional from BRAZIL. A 46-year-old female patient (weight:NA) experienced the following symptoms/conditions: cerebrovascular disorder. The patient was prescribed Betahistine Dihydrochloride (dosage: 1 Df, Daily), which was started on NS. Concurrently used drugs:
Betahistine Nervous System Disorder Causes and Reviews
The brain, spinal cord, and nerves make up the nervous system. Together they control all the workings of the body. When something goes wrong with a part of your nervous system, you can have trouble moving, speaking, swallowing, breathing, or learning. You can also have problems with your memory, senses, or mood.
There are more than 600 neurologic diseases. Major types include
- Diseases caused by faulty genes, such as Huntington's disease and muscular dystrophy
- Problems with the way the nervous system develops, such as spina bifida
- Degenerative diseases, where nerve cells are damaged or die, such as Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease
- Diseases of the blood vessels that supply the brain, such as stroke
- Injuries to the spinal cord and brain
- Seizure disorders, such as epilepsy
- Cancer, such as brain tumors
- infections, such as meningitis
Betahistine Nervous System Disorder Reviews