Birodogyl Paraesthesia Side Effect Reports
The following Birodogyl Paraesthesia side effect reports were submitted by healthcare professionals and consumers.
This information will help you understand how side effects, such as Paraesthesia, can occur, and what you can do about them.
A side effect could appear soon after you start Birodogyl or it might take time to develop.
|Neuropathy Peripheral, Paraesthesia|
This Paraesthesia side effect was reported by a consumer or non-health professional from . A 36-year-old female patient (weight:NA) experienced the following symptoms/conditions: NA. The patient was prescribed Birodogyl (dosage: NA), which was started on Nov 18, 2008. Concurrently used drugs:
|Aphasia, Hypoaesthesia, Motor Dysfunction, Myoclonus, Paraesthesia|
This Paraesthesia Birodogyl side effect was reported by a consumer or non-health professional from on Jun 19, 2006. A male , 60 years of age, was diagnosed with
|Formication, Headache, Paraesthesia, Vertigo|
This is a Birodogyl side effect report of a 59-year-old female patient (weight:NA) from FRANCE, suffering from the following symptoms/conditions: dental implantation,prophylaxis, who was treated with Birodogyl (dosage:NA, start time: Jan 09, 2006), combined with: NA., and developed a serious reaction and a Paraesthesia side effect. The patient presented with:
Birodogyl Paraesthesia Causes and Reviews
The brain, spinal cord, and nerves make up the nervous system. Together they control all the workings of the body. When something goes wrong with a part of your nervous system, you can have trouble moving, speaking, swallowing, breathing, or learning. You can also have problems with your memory, senses, or mood.
There are more than 600 neurologic diseases. Major types include
- Diseases caused by faulty genes, such as Huntington's disease and muscular dystrophy
- Problems with the way the nervous system develops, such as spina bifida
- Degenerative diseases, where nerve cells are damaged or die, such as Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease
- Diseases of the blood vessels that supply the brain, such as stroke
- Injuries to the spinal cord and brain
- Seizure disorders, such as epilepsy
- Cancer, such as brain tumors
- infections, such as meningitis
Birodogyl Paraesthesia Reviews