Buspar Dyskinesia Side Effect Reports
The following Buspar Dyskinesia side effect reports were submitted by healthcare professionals and consumers.
This information will help you understand how side effects, such as Dyskinesia, can occur, and what you can do about them.
A side effect could appear soon after you start Buspar or it might take time to develop.
|Gait Disturbance, Dyskinesia, Tremor|
This Dyskinesia side effect was reported by a consumer or non-health professional from UNITED STATES. A 50-year-old female patient (weight:NA) experienced the following symptoms/conditions: anxiety. The patient was prescribed Buspar (dosage: 5mg Twice Daily Po), which was started on Apr 05, 2012. Concurrently used drugs: NA. When starting to take Buspar the consumer reported the following symptoms:
This Dyskinesia Buspar side effect was reported by a consumer or non-health professional from UNITED STATES on Feb 28, 2007. A Female , 52 years of age, was diagnosed with
|Dyskinesia, Pharyngolaryngeal Pain, Rash, Urticaria|
This is a Buspar side effect report of a 38-year-old female patient (weight:NA) from UNITED STATES, suffering from the following symptoms/conditions: NA, who was treated with Buspar (dosage:Titrated To 20mg/15mg Over A Week, start time: NS), combined with:
|Agitation, Dyskinesia, Fatigue|
A 65-year-old patient (weight: NA) from UNITED STATES with the following symptoms: anxiety started Buspar treatment (dosage: NA) on Nov 01, 2005. Soon after starting Buspar treatment, the consumer experienced several side effects, including:
|Dysarthria, Dyskinesia, Hyperhidrosis, Somnolence|
A patient from UNITED STATES was prescribed and started Buspar on Apr 28, 2006. Patient felt the following Buspar side effects: dysarthria, dyskinesia, hyperhidrosis, somnolence Additional patient health information: male , weighting 183.0 lb, The consumer reported the following symptoms: was diagnosed with
Buspar Dyskinesia Causes and Reviews
Movement disorders are neurologic conditions that cause problems with movement, such as
- Increased movement that can be voluntary (intentional) or involuntary (unintended)
- Decreased or slow voluntary movement
There are many different movement disorders. Some of the more common types include
- Ataxia, the loss of muscle coordination
- Dystonia, in which involuntary contractions of your muscles cause twisting and repetitive movements. The movements can be painful.
- Huntington's disease, an inherited disease that causes nerve cells in certain parts of the brain to waste away. This includes the nerve cells that help to control voluntary movement.
- Parkinson's disease, which is disorder that slowly gets worse over time. It causes tremors, slowness of movement, and trouble walking.
- Tourette syndrome, a condition which causes people to make sudden twitches, movements, or sounds (tics)
- Tremor and essential tremor, which cause involuntary trembling or shaking movements. The movements may be in one or more parts of your body.
Causes of movement disorders include
- Damage to the brain, spinal cord, or peripheral nerves
- Metabolic disorders
- Stroke and vascular diseases
Treatment varies by disorder. Medicines can cure some disorders. Others get better when an underlying disease is treated. Often, however, there is no cure. In that case, the goal of treatment is to improve symptoms and relieve pain.
Buspar Dyskinesia Reviews
|Sat, 13 Oct 2012|
nice articles thanks
|Tue, 16 Oct 2012|
Dandruff is a strange and one type of dangerous disease that results hair loss..
|Thu, 18 Oct 2012|
Use branded lipsticks and remove the lipstick before going to sleep.Take some turmeric powder and add in the milk cream. Do 5 minute massage of this mixture on your lips for proper care.Make it your routine to rinse your lips with cold rose water to get softer and fresher lips.Apply lip balm or Vaseline on your lips on regular basis for soft lips...
|Sun, 27 May 2012|
I love yourblog! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post onthis topic thanks for sharing with us. Thank you!
|Mon, 16 Apr 2012|
Very worthwhile post. I just got nothing at all to do thus I am just killing time browsing the internet and I think that I've got found some incredibly helpful website. Thanks a ton