Duodart Skin Reaction Causes and Reviews
Most of the time, medicines make our lives better. They reduce aches and pains, fight infections, and control problems such as high blood pressure or diabetes. But medicines can also cause unwanted reactions.
One problem is interactions, which may occur between
- Two drugs, such as aspirin and blood thinners
- Drugs and food, such as statins and grapefruit
- Drugs and supplements, such as ginkgo and blood thinners
- Drugs and diseases, such as aspirin and peptic ulcers
Interactions can change the actions of one or both drugs. The drugs might not work, or you could get side effects.
Side effects are unwanted effects caused by the drugs. Most are mild, such as a stomach aches or drowsiness, and go away after you stop taking the drug. Others can be more serious.
Drug allergies are another type of reaction. They can be mild or life-threatening. Skin reactions, such as hives and rashes, are the most common type. Anaphylaxis, a serious allergic reaction, is more rare.
When you start a new prescription or over-the-counter medication, make sure you understand how to take it correctly. Know which other medications and foods you need to avoid. Ask your health care provider or pharmacist if you have questions.
Duodart Skin Reaction Reviews
|Mon, 18 Nov 2013 |
I used Duodart for a painful prostate which I have had on and off for 20 years. I took this medication for approx 4.5 months. Duodart was successful in stopping the pain for which I am thankful, but I had two side effects that I am not happy with.
1. shrunk My testicles, not a lot but noticeable.
2. The muscles in my throat relaxed to such an extent that I had very painful acid reflux come up into my mouth whilst sleeping resulting in burning of my mouth and throat. This was enough for me to stop taking Duodart.
Top Duodart Side Effects