Duodart Urinary Tract Infection Causes and Reviews
The urinary system is the body's drainage system for removing wastes and extra water. It includes two kidneys, two ureters, a bladder, and a urethra. Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are the second most common type of infection in the body.
You may have a UTI if you notice
- Pain or burning when you urinate
- Fever, tiredness, or shakiness
- An urge to urinate often
- Pressure in your lower belly
Urine that smells bad or looks cloudy or reddish
- Pain in your back or side below the ribs
People of any age or sex can get UTIs. But about four times as many women get UTIs as men. You're also at higher risk if you have diabetes, need a tube to drain your bladder, or have a spinal cord injury.
If you think you have a UTI it is important to see your doctor. Your doctor can tell if you have a UTI with a urine test. Treatment is with antibiotics.
NIH: National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
Duodart Urinary Tract Infection Reviews
|Mon, 18 Nov 2013 |
I used Duodart for a painful prostate which I have had on and off for 20 years. I took this medication for approx 4.5 months. Duodart was successful in stopping the pain for which I am thankful, but I had two side effects that I am not happy with.
1. shrunk My testicles, not a lot but noticeable.
2. The muscles in my throat relaxed to such an extent that I had very painful acid reflux come up into my mouth whilst sleeping resulting in burning of my mouth and throat. This was enough for me to stop taking Duodart.