Femibion Pregnancy Side Effect Reports
The following Femibion Pregnancy side effect reports were submitted by healthcare professionals and consumers.
This information will help you understand how side effects, such as Pregnancy, can occur, and what you can do about them.
A side effect could appear soon after you start Femibion or it might take time to develop.
This Pregnancy side effect was reported by a health professional from DENMARK. A 28-year-old female patient (weight:NA) experienced the following symptoms/conditions: vitamin supplementation,depression. The patient was prescribed Femibion (dosage: 0.4 Mg), which was started on NS. Concurrently used drugs:
Femibion Pregnancy Causes and Reviews
You're going to have a baby! It's an exciting time, but it can also feel a bit overwhelming. You may have a lot of questions, including what you can do to give your baby a healthy start. To keep you and your baby healthy during Pregnancy, it is important to
- Have regular visits with your health care provider. These prenatal care visits help make sure that you and your baby are healthy. And if there are any health problems, your provider can find them early. Getting treatment right away can cure many problems and prevent others.
- Eat healthy and drink plenty of water. Good nutrition during Pregnancy includes eating a variety of
- Whole grains
- Lean meats or other protein sources
- Low-fat dairy products
- Take prenatal vitamins. Pregnant women need higher amounts of certain vitamins and minerals, such as folic acid and iron.
- Be careful with medicines. Always check with your health care provider before you start or stop any medicine. This includes over-the-counter medicines and dietary or herbal supplements.
- Stay active. Physical activity can help you stay strong, feel and sleep better, and prepare your body for birth. Check with your provider about which types of activities are right for you.
- Avoid substances that could hurt your baby, such as alcohol, drugs, and tobacco.
Your body will keep changing as your baby grows. It can be hard to know whether a new symptom is normal or could be a sign of a problem. Check with your health care provider if something is bothering or worrying you.
Femibion Pregnancy Reviews
|Tue, 22 Jun 2010|
|<strong></strong><span style="color: #476cb8;"><span style="cursor: pointer;">34 yrs. old "Ectopic Pregnancy"</span><span style="display: none;"></span></span> <span><span>Im a 34 yrs. old Female. I was operated in my "Thyroid" when I was 14 yrs. old it's was a hereditary in my family and Im taking "Levothyrox 125mg. one pill per day after being operated. At 34, I was diagnosed of "TB" and I was prescribed to take Rifinah 300 / 150 mg. for 6 months starting March until September 2009. After my Rifinah medication, I had an x-ray test and the result is ok. I've informed my Pulmonary Doctor that I have plan to have a baby, he told me that it's better to cure my "TB" so, there will be no problem when i get pregnant. November 3, 2009 I started taking FEMIBION as prescribed by my Gynecologist because I've been trying to get pregnant for almost a year for a second baby. My 1st child is already 4 1/2 yrs. old My Gynecologist is aware that I took a medication of Rifinah for 6 months. And last Jan. 14, 2010 I was rushed in the hospital and the doctor have found out that Im having an "Ectopic Pregnancy" I immediately under go "Laparoscopic" operation and they cut off the right side of my Fallopian tube because it was already ruptured. I asked my Gynecologist, what was the cause why did i have an Ectopic Pregnancy? I dont smoke or even drink alcohols? I never use any contraceptives in my life. I dont have any problem during my first Pregnancy and I had a normal delivery. My Gynecologist cant find the reasons why I had an Ectopic Pregnancy? because I had a regular check-up with him to be sure that everything will be ok. I hope someone can help me what might be the cause of having an Ectopic Pregnancy? was it my Rifinah medications? Please help... Thank you.</span></span>|