Fortimel Anaphylactic Shock Side Effect Reports
The following Fortimel Anaphylactic Shock side effect reports were submitted by healthcare professionals and consumers.
This information will help you understand how side effects, such as Anaphylactic Shock, can occur, and what you can do about them.
A side effect could appear soon after you start Fortimel or it might take time to develop.
|Infusion Related Reaction, Anaphylactic Shock|
This Anaphylactic Shock side effect was reported by a physician from FRANCE. A 10-year-old female patient (weight:NA) experienced the following symptoms/conditions: NA. The patient was prescribed Fortimel (dosage: NA), which was started on May 13, 2011. Concurrently used drugs:
Fortimel Anaphylactic Shock Causes and Reviews
Anaphylaxis is a serious allergic reaction. It can begin very quickly, and symptoms may be life-threatening. The most common causes are reactions to foods (especially peanuts), medications, and stinging insects. Other causes include exercise and exposure to latex. Sometimes no cause can be found.
It can affect many organs:
- Skin - itching, hives, redness, swelling
- Nose - sneezing, stuffy nose, runny nose
- Mouth - itching, swelling of the lips or tongue
- Throat - itching, tightness, trouble swallowing, swelling of the back of the throat
- Chest - shortness of breath, coughing, wheezing, chest pain or tightness
- Heart - weak pulse, passing out, shock
- Gastrointestinal tract - vomiting, diarrhea, cramps
- Nervous system - dizziness or fainting
If someone is having a serious allergic reaction, call 911. If an auto-injector is available, give the person the injection right away.
NIH: National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
Fortimel Anaphylactic Shock ReviewsNo reviews submitted yet, check in later.