Lamaline Bladder Prolapse Side Effect Reports
The following Lamaline Bladder Prolapse side effect reports were submitted by healthcare professionals and consumers.
This information will help you understand how side effects, such as Bladder Prolapse, can occur, and what you can do about them.
A side effect could appear soon after you start Lamaline or it might take time to develop.
This Bladder Prolapse side effect was reported by a consumer or non-health professional from FRANCE. A 82-year-old female patient (weight:NA) experienced the following symptoms/conditions: sciatica. The patient was prescribed Lamaline (dosage: 6 Df, Qd), which was started on Dec 01, 2010. Concurrently used drugs:
Lamaline Bladder Prolapse Causes and Reviews
The pelvic floor is a group of muscles and other tissues that form a sling or hammock across the pelvis. In women, it holds the uterus, bladder, bowel, and other pelvic organs in place so that they can work properly. The pelvic floor can become weak or be injured. The main causes are pregnancy and childbirth. Other causes include being overweight, radiation treatment, surgery, and getting older.
Common symptoms include
- Feeling heaviness, fullness, pulling, or aching in the vagina. It gets worse by the end of the day or during a bowel movement.
- Seeing or feeling a "bulge" or "something coming out" of the vagina
- Having a hard time starting to urinate or emptying the bladder completely
- Having frequent urinary tract infections
- Leaking urine when you cough, laugh, or exercise
- Feeling an urgent or frequent need to urinate
- Feeling pain while urinating
- Leaking stool or having a hard time controlling gas
- Being constipated
- Having a hard time making it to the bathroom in time
Your health care provider diagnoses the problem with a physical exam, a pelvic exam, or special tests. Treatments include special pelvic muscle exercises called Kegel exercises. A mechanical support device called a pessary helps some women. Surgery and medicines are other treatments.
NIH: National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
Lamaline Bladder Prolapse Reviews
|Sun, 13 Nov 2011|
Not suficient pain relief
|Sat, 20 Mar 2010|
|hi, i just began using Lamaline, i've seen so many side effects on this drug, i have a knee problem and need some relief from the pain so i'm wondering wether i should continue to use Lamaline or to stop it right away.|
|Thu, 20 May 2010|
|U was prescribed Lamaline to be taken with Volterene=Diclofenac sodium for arthritus pains. Can not complain. One of each three times per day and I feel like a new man. I am 71 and I feel 50. Woopie thank god for Lamailne.|