Lexotanil Nausea Side Effect Reports
The following Lexotanil Nausea side effect reports were submitted by healthcare professionals and consumers.
This information will help you understand how side effects, such as Nausea, can occur, and what you can do about them.
A side effect could appear soon after you start Lexotanil or it might take time to develop.
|Hyponatraemia, Hypokalaemia, Dizziness, Nausea, Fatigue|
This Nausea side effect was reported by a health professional from IT. A 71-year-old female patient (weight:NA) experienced the following symptoms/conditions: NA. The patient was prescribed Lexotanil (dosage: 1.5 Mg), which was started on 201006. Concurrently used drugs:
Lexotanil Nausea Causes and Reviews
What are Nausea and vomiting?
Nausea is when you feel sick to your stomach, as if you are going to throw up. Vomiting is when you throw up.What causes Nausea and vomiting?
Nausea and vomiting can be symptoms of many different conditions, including
- Morning sickness during pregnancy
- Gastroenteritis (infection of your intestines) and other infections
- Motion sickness
- Food poisoning
- Medicines, including those for cancer chemotherapy
- GERD (reflux) and ulcers
- Intestinal obstruction
Nausea and vomiting are common. They are usually not serious. However, you should contact your health care provider immediately if you have
- A reason to think that your vomiting is from poisoning
- Vomited for longer than 24 hours
- Blood in the vomit
- Severe abdominal pain
- Severe headache and stiff neck
- Signs of dehydration, such as dry mouth, infrequent urination or dark urine
Your health care provider will take your medical history, ask about your symptoms and do a physical exam. The provider will look for signs of dehydration. You may have some tests, including blood and urine tests. Women may also have a pregnancy test.What are the treatments for Nausea and vomiting?
Treatments for Nausea and vomiting depend on the cause. You may get treatment for the underlying problem. There are some medicines that can treatment Nausea and vomiting. For severe cases of vomiting, you may need extra fluids through an IV (intravenous).
There are things that you can do to feel better:
- Get enough fluids, to avoid dehydration. If you are having trouble keeping liquids down, drink small amounts of clear liquids often.
- Eat bland foods; stay away from spicy, fatty, or salty foods
- Eat smaller meals more often
- Avoid strong smells, since they can sometimes trigger Nausea and vomiting
- If you are pregnant and have morning sickness, eat crackers before you get out of bed in the morning
Lexotanil Nausea Reviews
|Fri, 07 Sep 2012|
OMG that was posted by me!! :O and here i am again googling Lexotanil. im heart broken and just want to kill the pain im in. so may be i'll end up comitting suicide on Lexotanil overdose.
|Tue, 08 Feb 2011|
|I LOUVVE to have this drug it makes me feel like i am flying. makes me forget every thing. helps me get rid of all tensions in my life. and .. . . . . .. . gives a a great sensation, cant live without it. although i know it will kill me sum day.,|
|Mon, 14 Mar 2011|
|its best druag i ever had do not over doss its bueitifull|
|Mon, 14 Mar 2011|
|if you are going to kill your self take 2 tablets trust me you will change your mind its good dop|
|Sat, 09 Apr 2011|
|i took 35 tablets in separate doses..and experienced severe depression afterwards. im still not sure whether the depression was due to Lexotanil or the reason i took the overdose was depressive symptoms.|