Lexotanil Sudden Death Side Effect Reports
The following Lexotanil Sudden Death side effect reports were submitted by healthcare professionals and consumers.
This information will help you understand how side effects, such as Sudden Death, can occur, and what you can do about them.
A side effect could appear soon after you start Lexotanil or it might take time to develop.
This Sudden Death side effect was reported by a physician from LEBANON. A 55-year-old female patient (weight:NA) experienced the following symptoms/conditions: NA. The patient was prescribed Lexotanil (dosage: NA), which was started on Jun 16, 2011. Concurrently used drugs:
Lexotanil Sudden Death Causes and Reviews
Sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) is the sudden, unexplained death of an infant younger than one year old. Some people call SIDS "crib death" because many babies who die of SIDS are found in their cribs.
SIDS is the leading cause of death in children between one month and one year old. Most SIDS deaths occur when babies are between one month and four months old. Premature babies, boys, African Americans, and American Indian/Alaska Native infants have a higher risk of SIDS.
Although health care professionals don't know what causes SIDS, they do know ways to reduce the risk. These include
- Placing your baby on his or her back to sleep, even for short naps. "Tummy time" is for when babies are awake and someone is watching
- Having your baby sleep in your room for at least the first six months. Your baby should sleep close to you, but on a separate surface designed for infants, such as a crib or bassinet.
- Using a firm sleep surface, such as a crib mattress covered with a fitted sheet
- Keeping soft objects and loose bedding away from your baby's sleep area
- Breastfeeding your baby
- Making sure that your baby doesn't get too hot. Keep the room at a comfortable temperature for an adult.
- Not smoking during pregnancy or allowing anyone to smoke near your baby
NIH: National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
Lexotanil Sudden Death Reviews
|Fri, 07 Sep 2012|
OMG that was posted by me!! :O and here i am again googling Lexotanil. im heart broken and just want to kill the pain im in. so may be i'll end up comitting suicide on Lexotanil overdose.
|Tue, 08 Feb 2011|
|I LOUVVE to have this drug it makes me feel like i am flying. makes me forget every thing. helps me get rid of all tensions in my life. and .. . . . . .. . gives a a great sensation, cant live without it. although i know it will kill me sum day.,|
|Mon, 14 Mar 2011|
|its best druag i ever had do not over doss its bueitifull|
|Mon, 14 Mar 2011|
|if you are going to kill your self take 2 tablets trust me you will change your mind its good dop|
|Sat, 09 Apr 2011|
|i took 35 tablets in separate doses..and experienced severe depression afterwards. im still not sure whether the depression was due to Lexotanil or the reason i took the overdose was depressive symptoms.|