Menogon Petechiae Side Effect Reports
The following Menogon Petechiae side effect reports were submitted by healthcare professionals and consumers.
This information will help you understand how side effects, such as Petechiae, can occur, and what you can do about them.
A side effect could appear soon after you start Menogon or it might take time to develop.
|Dizziness, Nausea, Petechiae, Ascites, Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome, Abdominal Distension|
This Petechiae side effect was reported by a health professional from DE. A 40-year-old female patient (weight:NA) experienced the following symptoms/conditions: assisted fertilization. The patient was prescribed Menogon (dosage: NA), which was started on Jul 22, 2012. Concurrently used drugs: NA. When starting to take Menogon the consumer reported the following symptoms:
|Petechiae, Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome|
This Petechiae Menogon side effect was reported by a health professional from DE on Dec 19, 2012. A Female , 40 years of age, was diagnosed with
Menogon Petechiae Causes and Reviews
Platelets, also known as thrombocytes, are small pieces of blood cells. They form in your bone marrow, a sponge-like tissue in your bones. Platelets play a major role in blood clotting. Normally, when one of your blood vessels is injured, you start to bleed. Your platelets will clot (clump together) to plug the hole in the blood vessel and stop the bleeding. You can have different problems with your platelets:
- If your blood has a low number of platelets, it is called thrombocytopenia. This can put you at risk for mild to serious bleeding. The bleeding could be external or internal. There can be various causes. If the problem is mild, you may not need treatment. For more serious cases, you may need medicines or blood or platelet transfusions.
- If your blood has too many platelets, you may have a higher risk of blood clots.
- When the cause is not known, this is called thrombocythemia. It is rare. You may not need treatment if there are no signs or symptoms. In other cases, people who have it may need treatment with medicines or procedures.
- If another disease or condition is causing the high platelet count, it is thrombocytosis. The treatment and outlook for thrombocytosis depends on what is causing it.
- Another possible problem is that your platelets do not work as they should. For example, in von Willebrand Disease, your platelets cannot stick together or cannot attach to blood vessel walls. This can cause excessive bleeding. There are different types of in von Willebrand Disease; treatment depends on which type you have.
NIH: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
Menogon Petechiae Reviews
|Wed, 10 Aug 2011|
I am a female aged 42 and seeking to become pregnant. The first step in this journey was Menogon. Last night was my first shot out of four. Ii have an incurable headache (already took pain killers and it's still there!) and I feel like vomiting anytime!