Meptin Pruritus Side Effect Reports
The following Meptin Pruritus side effect reports were submitted by healthcare professionals and consumers.
This information will help you understand how side effects, such as Pruritus, can occur, and what you can do about them.
A side effect could appear soon after you start Meptin or it might take time to develop.
|Respiratory Failure, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Cough, Interstitial Lung Disease, Dyspnoea, Rash, Pruritus, Spondylolisthesis, Nasopharyngitis|
This Pruritus side effect was reported by a physician from JAPAN. A female patient (weight:NA) experienced the following symptoms/conditions: NA. The patient was prescribed Meptin (dosage: NA), which was started on Aug 12, 2010. Concurrently used drugs:
Meptin Pruritus Causes and Reviews
What is itching?
Itching is an irritating sensation that makes you want to scratch your skin. Sometimes it can feel like pain, but it is different. Often, you feel itchy in one area in your body, but sometimes you may feel itching all over. Along with the itching, you may also have a rash or hives.What causes itching?
Itching is a symptom of many health conditions. Some common causes are
- Allergic reactions to food, insect bites, pollen, and medicines
- Skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and dry skin
- Irritating chemicals, cosmetics, and other substances
- Parasites such as pinworms, scabies, head and body lice
- Liver, kidney, or thyroid diseases
- Certain cancers or cancer treatments
- Diseases that can affect the nervous system, such as diabetes and shingles
Most itching is not serious. To feel better, you could try
- Applying cold compresses
- Using moisturizing lotions
- Taking lukewarm or oatmeal baths
- Using over-the-counter hydrocortisone cream or antihistamines
- Avoiding scratching, wearing irritating fabrics, and exposure to high heat and humidity
Contact your health care provider if your itching is severe, does not go away after a few weeks, or does not have an apparent cause. You may need other treatments, such as medicines or light therapy. If you have an underlying disease that is causing the itching, treating that disease may help.
Meptin Pruritus Reviews
|Wed, 16 Feb 2011|
|My 12 year old daughter is coughing a lot due to an upper respiratory infection. I had Meptin and I accidently read the dosage wrong and gave her 20ml which is 4 teaspoons. I gave her twice the amount she should have.|
|Wed, 05 Oct 2011|
|My 6 y/o daughter was given Meptin and zinnat for her cough, cold, and otitis media. After 3 days that she's off the medications, she started to have cough and cough cold again. Can i give her Meptin again.|
|Wed, 19 Oct 2011|
|hi, everytime my 12 year old child has a cough i give him a Meptin syrup every morning and sometimes in the evening... but still his cough didnt gone... every morning he still has a cough... is Meptin has a steroid? is it ok to take Meptin syrup together with cherifer pgm? tnx|