Meptin Vomiting Side Effect Reports
The following Meptin Vomiting side effect reports were submitted by healthcare professionals and consumers.
This information will help you understand how side effects, such as Vomiting, can occur, and what you can do about them.
A side effect could appear soon after you start Meptin or it might take time to develop.
|Pneumonia Bacterial, Hypothermia, Vomiting, Pallor|
This Vomiting side effect was reported by a physician from JAPAN. A patient (weight:NA) experienced the following symptoms/conditions: NA. The patient was prescribed Meptin (dosage: NA), which was started on Nov 01, 2010. Concurrently used drugs:
|Hypothermia, Vomiting, Pallor|
This Vomiting Meptin side effect was reported by a physician from JAPAN on Dec 17, 2010. A male , weighting 27.56 lb, was treated with Meptin. The patient presented the following health conditions:
Meptin Vomiting Causes and Reviews
What are nausea and Vomiting?
Nausea is when you feel sick to your stomach, as if you are going to throw up. Vomiting is when you throw up.What causes nausea and Vomiting?
Nausea and Vomiting can be symptoms of many different conditions, including
- Morning sickness during pregnancy
- Gastroenteritis (infection of your intestines) and other infections
- Motion sickness
- Food poisoning
- Medicines, including those for cancer chemotherapy
- GERD (reflux) and ulcers
- Intestinal obstruction
Nausea and Vomiting are common. They are usually not serious. However, you should contact your health care provider immediately if you have
- A reason to think that your Vomiting is from poisoning
- Vomited for longer than 24 hours
- Blood in the vomit
- Severe abdominal pain
- Severe headache and stiff neck
- Signs of dehydration, such as dry mouth, infrequent urination or dark urine
Your health care provider will take your medical history, ask about your symptoms and do a physical exam. The provider will look for signs of dehydration. You may have some tests, including blood and urine tests. Women may also have a pregnancy test.What are the treatments for nausea and Vomiting?
Treatments for nausea and Vomiting depend on the cause. You may get treatment for the underlying problem. There are some medicines that can treatment nausea and Vomiting. For severe cases of Vomiting, you may need extra fluids through an IV (intravenous).
There are things that you can do to feel better:
- Get enough fluids, to avoid dehydration. If you are having trouble keeping liquids down, drink small amounts of clear liquids often.
- Eat bland foods; stay away from spicy, fatty, or salty foods
- Eat smaller meals more often
- Avoid strong smells, since they can sometimes trigger nausea and Vomiting
- If you are pregnant and have morning sickness, eat crackers before you get out of bed in the morning
Meptin Vomiting Reviews
|Wed, 16 Feb 2011|
|My 12 year old daughter is coughing a lot due to an upper respiratory infection. I had Meptin and I accidently read the dosage wrong and gave her 20ml which is 4 teaspoons. I gave her twice the amount she should have.|
|Wed, 05 Oct 2011|
|My 6 y/o daughter was given Meptin and zinnat for her cough, cold, and otitis media. After 3 days that she's off the medications, she started to have cough and cough cold again. Can i give her Meptin again.|
|Wed, 19 Oct 2011|
|hi, everytime my 12 year old child has a cough i give him a Meptin syrup every morning and sometimes in the evening... but still his cough didnt gone... every morning he still has a cough... is Meptin has a steroid? is it ok to take Meptin syrup together with cherifer pgm? tnx|