Micropakine Throat Tightness Side Effect Reports
The following Micropakine Throat Tightness side effect reports were submitted by healthcare professionals and consumers.
This information will help you understand how side effects, such as Throat Tightness, can occur, and what you can do about them.
A side effect could appear soon after you start Micropakine or it might take time to develop.
|Dyskinesia, Eructation, Pancreatitis Acute, Screaming, Throat Tightness|
This Throat Tightness side effect was reported by a health professional from FRANCE. A 6-year-old patient (weight:NA) experienced the following symptoms/conditions: convulsion. The patient was prescribed Micropakine Granules (dosage: NA), which was started on Sep 29, 2006. Concurrently used drugs: NA. When starting to take Micropakine Granules the consumer reported the following symptoms:
Micropakine Throat Tightness Causes and Reviews
Anaphylaxis is a serious allergic reaction. It can begin very quickly, and symptoms may be life-threatening. The most common causes are reactions to foods (especially peanuts), medications, and stinging insects. Other causes include exercise and exposure to latex. Sometimes no cause can be found.
It can affect many organs:
- Skin - itching, hives, redness, swelling
- Nose - sneezing, stuffy nose, runny nose
- Mouth - itching, swelling of the lips or tongue
- Throat - itching, tightness, trouble swallowing, swelling of the back of the throat
- Chest - shortness of breath, coughing, wheezing, chest pain or tightness
- Heart - weak pulse, passing out, shock
- Gastrointestinal tract - vomiting, diarrhea, cramps
- Nervous system - dizziness or fainting
If someone is having a serious allergic reaction, call 911. If an auto-injector is available, give the person the injection right away.
NIH: National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
Micropakine Throat Tightness ReviewsNo reviews submitted yet, check in later.