Modulen Anaphylactic Reaction Side Effect Reports
The following Modulen Anaphylactic Reaction side effect reports were submitted by healthcare professionals and consumers.
This information will help you understand how side effects, such as Anaphylactic Reaction, can occur, and what you can do about them.
A side effect could appear soon after you start Modulen or it might take time to develop.
|Chest Discomfort, Throat Irritation, Infusion Related Reaction, Tachycardia, Anaphylactic Reaction|
This Anaphylactic Reaction side effect was reported by a physician from FRANCE. A patient (weight:NA) experienced the following symptoms/conditions: NA. The patient was prescribed Modulen (dosage: NA), which was started on Mar 01, 2010. Concurrently used drugs:
Modulen Anaphylactic Reaction Causes and Reviews
Anaphylaxis is a serious allergic reaction. It can begin very quickly, and symptoms may be life-threatening. The most common causes are reactions to foods (especially peanuts), medications, and stinging insects. Other causes include exercise and exposure to latex. Sometimes no cause can be found.
It can affect many organs:
- Skin - itching, hives, redness, swelling
- Nose - sneezing, stuffy nose, runny nose
- Mouth - itching, swelling of the lips or tongue
- Throat - itching, tightness, trouble swallowing, swelling of the back of the throat
- Chest - shortness of breath, coughing, wheezing, chest pain or tightness
- Heart - weak pulse, passing out, shock
- Gastrointestinal tract - vomiting, diarrhea, cramps
- Nervous system - dizziness or fainting
If someone is having a serious allergic reaction, call 911. If an auto-injector is available, give the person the injection right away.
NIH: National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
Modulen Anaphylactic Reaction ReviewsNo reviews submitted yet, check in later.