Neurotropin Cheilitis Side Effect Reports
The following Neurotropin Cheilitis side effect reports were submitted by healthcare professionals and consumers.
This information will help you understand how side effects, such as Cheilitis, can occur, and what you can do about them.
A side effect could appear soon after you start Neurotropin or it might take time to develop.
|Stomatitis, Dysphonia, Palpitations, Abdominal Pain, Cheilitis, Skin Mass, Injection Site Haematoma, Rash, Back Pain|
This Cheilitis side effect was reported by a physician from JAPAN. A 73-year-old female patient (weight:NA) experienced the following symptoms/conditions: NA. The patient was prescribed Neurotropin (dosage: NA), which was started on Feb 05, 2011. Concurrently used drugs:
Neurotropin Cheilitis Causes and Reviews
Your mouth is one of the most important parts of your body. It has many different functions. It allows you to
- Take in food and drink
- Breathe in air
- Start digestion, with your teeth chewing the food you eat and your salivary glands releasing saliva to help break down the food
- Speak and sing
- Show emotion, by smiling or pouting
Any problem that affects your mouth can make it hard to eat, drink, or even smile. Some common mouth problems include
- Cold sores - painful sores on the lips and around the mouth, caused by a virus
- Canker sores - painful sores in the mouth, caused by bacteria or viruses
- Thrush - a yeast infection that causes white patches in your mouth
- Leukoplakia - white patches of excess cell growth on the cheeks, gums or tongue, common in smokers
- Dry mouth - a lack of enough saliva, caused by some medicines and certain diseases
- Gum or tooth problems
- Bad breath
Treatment for mouth disorders varies, depending on the problem. If a mouth problem is caused by some other disease, treating that disease can help. It is also important to keep your mouth clean and healthy by brushing, flossing, and not using tobacco.
Neurotropin Cheilitis ReviewsNo reviews submitted yet, check in later.