Pantecta Nausea Side Effect Reports
The following Pantecta Nausea side effect reports were submitted by healthcare professionals and consumers.
This information will help you understand how side effects, such as Nausea, can occur, and what you can do about them.
A side effect could appear soon after you start Pantecta or it might take time to develop.
|Headache, Vomiting, Loss Of Consciousness, Vertigo, Myalgia, Nausea|
This Nausea side effect was reported by a physician from SPAIN. A 47-year-old female patient (weight:NA) experienced the following symptoms/conditions: NA. The patient was prescribed Pantecta (dosage: NA), which was started on Jun 01, 2009. Concurrently used drugs:
|Nausea, Respiratory Distress, Wheezing|
This Nausea Pantecta side effect was reported by a health professional from JAMAICA on Aug 05, 2010. A male , 35 years of age, was diagnosed with
Pantecta Nausea Causes and Reviews
What are Nausea and vomiting?
Nausea is when you feel sick to your stomach, as if you are going to throw up. Vomiting is when you throw up.What causes Nausea and vomiting?
Nausea and vomiting can be symptoms of many different conditions, including
- Morning sickness during pregnancy
- Gastroenteritis (infection of your intestines) and other infections
- Motion sickness
- Food poisoning
- Medicines, including those for cancer chemotherapy
- GERD (reflux) and ulcers
- Intestinal obstruction
Nausea and vomiting are common. They are usually not serious. However, you should contact your health care provider immediately if you have
- A reason to think that your vomiting is from poisoning
- Vomited for longer than 24 hours
- Blood in the vomit
- Severe abdominal pain
- Severe headache and stiff neck
- Signs of dehydration, such as dry mouth, infrequent urination or dark urine
Your health care provider will take your medical history, ask about your symptoms and do a physical exam. The provider will look for signs of dehydration. You may have some tests, including blood and urine tests. Women may also have a pregnancy test.What are the treatments for Nausea and vomiting?
Treatments for Nausea and vomiting depend on the cause. You may get treatment for the underlying problem. There are some medicines that can treatment Nausea and vomiting. For severe cases of vomiting, you may need extra fluids through an IV (intravenous).
There are things that you can do to feel better:
- Get enough fluids, to avoid dehydration. If you are having trouble keeping liquids down, drink small amounts of clear liquids often.
- Eat bland foods; stay away from spicy, fatty, or salty foods
- Eat smaller meals more often
- Avoid strong smells, since they can sometimes trigger Nausea and vomiting
- If you are pregnant and have morning sickness, eat crackers before you get out of bed in the morning
Pantecta Nausea Reviews
|Thu, 09 Feb 2012|
My liver counts are high....I've been taking Pantecta for over ten years...Is this a side effect??
|Fri, 03 Dec 2010|
I want to know if you can loose weight by using Pantecta
|Tue, 28 Feb 2012|
If this drug is so dangerous why even manufacture it. I recently started this drug and already being queried colon cancer. Somebody must be held accountable
|Thu, 02 Dec 2010|
|recently diagnosed with emphysemna, 50% lung capacity and together with other medecines was prescribed this drug Pantecta. Reading all these reports of patients that dies after some months after taking this medicament made me afraid. I am 69 years of age and wants to know if there cases of reports for side effects with people of my medical condition. thank you|
|Mon, 11 Jul 2011|
|noticed that my liver got swollen after being on Pantecta for five days.|