Piascledine Nausea Side Effect Reports
The following Piascledine Nausea side effect reports were submitted by healthcare professionals and consumers.
This information will help you understand how side effects, such as Nausea, can occur, and what you can do about them.
A side effect could appear soon after you start Piascledine or it might take time to develop.
|Joint Injury, Osteoarthritis, Nausea|
This Nausea side effect was reported by a physician from FRANCE. A 67-year-old female patient (weight:NA) experienced the following symptoms/conditions: NA. The patient was prescribed Piascledine /00809501/ (dosage: 1 Dosage, Daily (1/d)), which was started on Mar 23, 2010. Concurrently used drugs:
Piascledine Nausea Causes and Reviews
What are Nausea and vomiting?
Nausea is when you feel sick to your stomach, as if you are going to throw up. Vomiting is when you throw up.What causes Nausea and vomiting?
Nausea and vomiting can be symptoms of many different conditions, including
- Morning sickness during pregnancy
- Gastroenteritis (infection of your intestines) and other infections
- Motion sickness
- Food poisoning
- Medicines, including those for cancer chemotherapy
- GERD (reflux) and ulcers
- Intestinal obstruction
Nausea and vomiting are common. They are usually not serious. However, you should contact your health care provider immediately if you have
- A reason to think that your vomiting is from poisoning
- Vomited for longer than 24 hours
- Blood in the vomit
- Severe abdominal pain
- Severe headache and stiff neck
- Signs of dehydration, such as dry mouth, infrequent urination or dark urine
Your health care provider will take your medical history, ask about your symptoms and do a physical exam. The provider will look for signs of dehydration. You may have some tests, including blood and urine tests. Women may also have a pregnancy test.What are the treatments for Nausea and vomiting?
Treatments for Nausea and vomiting depend on the cause. You may get treatment for the underlying problem. There are some medicines that can treatment Nausea and vomiting. For severe cases of vomiting, you may need extra fluids through an IV (intravenous).
There are things that you can do to feel better:
- Get enough fluids, to avoid dehydration. If you are having trouble keeping liquids down, drink small amounts of clear liquids often.
- Eat bland foods; stay away from spicy, fatty, or salty foods
- Eat smaller meals more often
- Avoid strong smells, since they can sometimes trigger Nausea and vomiting
- If you are pregnant and have morning sickness, eat crackers before you get out of bed in the morning
Piascledine Nausea Reviews
|Mon, 15 Mar 2010|
what is its drug interaction?
|Wed, 18 Aug 2010|
where did you purchase this medication? Is a prescription needed?
|Mon, 28 Feb 2011|
i have painfull feeling in my stomach when taking Piascledine
|Mon, 12 Sep 2011|
you should take it DURING meal it wont cause any side effect :)
|Mon, 23 Apr 2012|
I have a bad knee pain related to osteoarthritis in end stage. can Piascledine help me with my disease?
|Wed, 21 Apr 2010|
i used paiscledine now for 3 months and my knee pain is better i dont feel any sid effect
|Thu, 07 Feb 2013|
Have you considered prolotherapy? I've been doing it since September 2012. In May 2012 the orthopedic surgeon said I needed a knee replacement. I tried orthovisc from him as it was his only alternative.
|Sat, 02 Oct 2010|
Range of my movements increased about 70% with Piascledine and I had no side effects.