Piascledine Sudden Death Causes and Reviews
Sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) is the sudden, unexplained death of an infant younger than one year old. Some people call SIDS "crib death" because many babies who die of SIDS are found in their cribs.
SIDS is the leading cause of death in children between one month and one year old. Most SIDS deaths occur when babies are between one month and four months old. Premature babies, boys, African Americans, and American Indian/Alaska Native infants have a higher risk of SIDS.
Although health care professionals don't know what causes SIDS, they do know ways to reduce the risk. These include
- Placing your baby on his or her back to sleep, even for short naps. "Tummy time" is for when babies are awake and someone is watching
- Having your baby sleep in your room for at least the first six months. Your baby should sleep close to you, but on a separate surface designed for infants, such as a crib or bassinet.
- Using a firm sleep surface, such as a crib mattress covered with a fitted sheet
- Keeping soft objects and loose bedding away from your baby's sleep area
- Breastfeeding your baby
- Making sure that your baby doesn't get too hot. Keep the room at a comfortable temperature for an adult.
- Not smoking during pregnancy or allowing anyone to smoke near your baby
NIH: National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
Piascledine Sudden Death Reviews
|Mon, 15 Mar 2010 |
what is its drug interaction?
|Wed, 18 Aug 2010 |
where did you purchase this medication? Is a prescription needed?
|Mon, 28 Feb 2011 |
i have painfull feeling in my stomach when taking Piascledine
|Mon, 12 Sep 2011 |
you should take it DURING meal it wont cause any side effect :)
|Mon, 23 Apr 2012 |
I have a bad knee pain related to osteoarthritis in end stage. can Piascledine help me with my disease?
|Wed, 21 Apr 2010 |
i used paiscledine now for 3 months and my knee pain is better i dont feel any sid effect
|Thu, 07 Feb 2013 |
Have you considered prolotherapy? I've been doing it since September 2012. In May 2012 the orthopedic surgeon said I needed a knee replacement. I tried orthovisc from him as it was his only alternative.
Then a friend's son who is in med school told me about Dr. David Harris here in Austin. He does prolotherapy. After 4 treatments about 4-6 weeks apart my pain is greatly diminished. I even signed up for a new USTA tennis league.
|Sat, 02 Oct 2010 |
Range of my movements increased about 70% with Piascledine and I had no side effects.
Top Piascledine Side Effects