Pyralin Blood Alcohol Increased Causes and Reviews
Some eye problems are minor and don't last long. But some can lead to a permanent loss of vision.
Common eye problems include
- Refractive errors
- Cataracts - clouded lenses
- Optic nerve disorders, including glaucoma
- Retinal disorders - problems with the nerve layer at the back of the eye
- Macular degeneration - a disease that destroys sharp, central vision
- Diabetic eye problems
- Conjunctivitis - an infection also known as pinkeye
Your best defense is to have regular checkups, because eye diseases do not always have symptoms. Early detection and treatment could prevent vision loss. See an eye care professional right away if you have a sudden change in vision, if everything looks dim, or if you see flashes of light. Other symptoms that need quick attention are pain, double vision, fluid coming from the eye, and inflammation.
NIH: National Eye Institute
Pyralin Blood Alcohol Increased Reviews
No reviews submitted yet, check in later.
Top Pyralin Side Effects