Rhogam Mental Disorder Side Effect Reports
The following Rhogam Mental Disorder side effect reports were submitted by healthcare professionals and consumers.
This information will help you understand how side effects, such as Mental Disorder, can occur, and what you can do about them.
A side effect could appear soon after you start Rhogam or it might take time to develop.
|Asthenia, Incorrect Dose Administered, Mental Disorder|
This Mental Disorder side effect was reported by a health professional from UNITED STATES. A 31-year-old female patient (weight:NA) experienced the following symptoms/conditions: uterine dilation and curettage. The patient was prescribed Rhogam (dosage: 300 Ug 1x Im), which was started on NS. Concurrently used drugs: NA. When starting to take Rhogam the consumer reported the following symptoms:
Rhogam Mental Disorder Causes and Reviews
What are mental disorders?
Mental disorders (or mental illnesses) are conditions that affect your thinking, feeling, mood, and behavior. They may be occasional or long-lasting (chronic). They can affect your ability to relate to others and function each day.What are some types of mental disorders?
There are many different types of mental disorders. Some common ones include
- Anxiety disorders, including panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, and phobias
- Depression, bipolar disorder, and other mood disorders
- Eating disorders
- Personality disorders
- Psychotic disorders, including schizophrenia
There is no single cause for mental illness. A number of factors can contribute to risk for mental illness, such as
- Your genes and family history
- Your life experiences, such as stress or a history of abuse, especially if they happen in childhood
- Biological factors such as chemical imbalances in the brain
- A traumatic brain injury
- A mother's exposure to viruses or toxic chemicals while pregnant
- Use of alcohol or recreational drugs
- Having a serious medical condition like cancer
- Having few friends, and feeling lonely or isolated
Mental disorders are not caused by character flaws. They have nothing to do with being lazy or weak.Who gets mental disorders?
Mental disorders are common. More than half of all Americans will be diagnosed with a mental disorder at some time in their life.How are mental disorders diagnosed?
The steps to getting a diagnosis include
- A medical history
- A physical exam and possibly lab tests, if your provider thinks that other medical conditions could be causing your symptoms
- A psychological evaluation. You will answer questions about your thinking, feelings, and behaviors.
Treatment depends on which mental disorder you have and how serious it is. You and your provider will work on a treatment plan just for you. It usually involves some type of therapy. You may also take medicines. Some people also need social support and education on managing their condition.
In some cases, you may need more intensive treatment. You may need to go to a psychiatric hospital. This could be because your mental illness is severe. Or it could be because you are at risk of hurting yourself or someone else. In the hospital, you will get counseling, group discussions, and activities with mental health professionals and other patients.
Rhogam Mental Disorder Reviews
|Wed, 19 Jan 2011|
Had RhoGAM after childirth in 1972 and 1975. In 1992 I was diagnosed with hepatitis C. I now have stage 3 liver fibrosis and inflammation. I went through interferon-ribavirin treatment for hepatitis C recently, but did not clear the virus successfully. Did anyone else get hepatitis C from RhoGAM?
|Fri, 20 Nov 2009|
|i had an abortion and after that i received a Rhogam 300 mg..after two months my indirect coombs test is still positive..is it normal or not...how much time does it has to pass to learn the exact result..?|
|Thu, 11 Feb 2010|
|what happens when Rhogam is given to an RH positive mother? Any fatal side effects?|