Stillen Oral Candidiasis Side Effect Reports
The following Stillen Oral Candidiasis side effect reports were submitted by healthcare professionals and consumers.
This information will help you understand how side effects, such as Oral Candidiasis, can occur, and what you can do about them.
A side effect could appear soon after you start Stillen or it might take time to develop.
|Renal Failure Acute, Herpes Simplex, Hyperglycaemia, Electrolyte Imbalance, Oral Candidiasis, Insomnia, Dehydration, Gastritis|
This Oral Candidiasis side effect was reported by a physician from KOREA, REPUBLIC OF. A 68-year-old patient (weight:NA) experienced the following symptoms/conditions: gastritis,hyperglycaemia,antifungal prophylaxis. The patient was prescribed Stillen (dosage: 60 Mg, Daily), which was started on Jun 22, 2010. Concurrently used drugs:
Stillen Oral Candidiasis Causes and Reviews
Candida is the scientific name for yeast. It is a fungus that lives almost everywhere, including in your body. Usually, your immune system keeps yeast under control. If you are sick or taking antibiotics, it can multiply and cause an infection.
Yeast infections affect different parts of the body in different ways:
- Thrush is a yeast infection that causes white patches in your mouth
- Candida esophagitis is thrush that spreads to your esophagus, the tube that takes food from your mouth to your stomach. It can make it hard or painful to swallow.
- Women can get vaginal yeast infections, causing vaginitis
- Yeast infections of the skin cause itching and rashes
- Yeast infections in your bloodstream can be life-threatening
Antifungal medicines get rid of yeast infections in most people. If you have a weak immune system, treatment might be more difficult.
Stillen Oral Candidiasis ReviewsNo reviews submitted yet, check in later.