Tacidine Lip Swelling Side Effect Reports
The following Tacidine Lip Swelling side effect reports were submitted by healthcare professionals and consumers.
This information will help you understand how side effects, such as Lip Swelling, can occur, and what you can do about them.
A side effect could appear soon after you start Tacidine or it might take time to develop.
|Chest Pain, Condition Aggravated, Dyspnoea, Lip Swelling, Oedema Mouth, Urticaria|
This Lip Swelling side effect was reported by a consumer or non-health professional from AUSTRALIA. A 58-year-old female patient (weight:NA) experienced the following symptoms/conditions: gastrooesophageal reflux disease. The patient was prescribed Tacidine (nizatidine) (150 Mg) (dosage: 150 Mg; Twice A Day; Oral), which was started on Feb 27, 2008. Concurrently used drugs:
Tacidine Lip Swelling Causes and Reviews
Anaphylaxis is a serious allergic reaction. It can begin very quickly, and symptoms may be life-threatening. The most common causes are reactions to foods (especially peanuts), medications, and stinging insects. Other causes include exercise and exposure to latex. Sometimes no cause can be found.
It can affect many organs:
- Skin - itching, hives, redness, swelling
- Nose - sneezing, stuffy nose, runny nose
- Mouth - itching, swelling of the lips or tongue
- Throat - itching, tightness, trouble swallowing, swelling of the back of the throat
- Chest - shortness of breath, coughing, wheezing, chest pain or tightness
- Heart - weak pulse, passing out, shock
- Gastrointestinal tract - vomiting, diarrhea, cramps
- Nervous system - dizziness or fainting
If someone is having a serious allergic reaction, call 911. If an auto-injector is available, give the person the injection right away.
Tacidine Lip Swelling ReviewsNo reviews submitted yet, check in later.
Top Tacidine Side Effects