Tanezumab Arthritis Side Effect Reports
The following Tanezumab Arthritis side effect reports were submitted by healthcare professionals and consumers.
This information will help you understand how side effects, such as Arthritis, can occur, and what you can do about them.
A side effect could appear soon after you start Tanezumab or it might take time to develop.
|Condition Aggravated, Arthritis|
This Arthritis side effect was reported by a consumer or non-health professional from UNITED STATES. A 59-year-old patient (weight:NA) experienced the following symptoms/conditions: arthritis. The patient was prescribed Tanezumab (dosage: 1 0z), which was started on Jun 01, 2008. Concurrently used drugs: NA. When starting to take Tanezumab the consumer reported the following symptoms:
Tanezumab Arthritis Causes and Reviews
If you feel pain and stiffness in your body or have trouble moving around, you might have Arthritis. Most kinds of Arthritis cause pain and swelling in your joints. Joints are places where two bones meet, such as your elbow or knee. Over time, a swollen joint can become severely damaged. Some kinds of Arthritis can also cause problems in your organs, such as your eyes or skin.
Types of Arthritis include
- OsteoArthritis is the most common type of Arthritis. It's often related to aging or to an injury.
- Autoimmune Arthritis happens when your body's immune system attacks healthy cells in your body by mistake. Rheumatoid Arthritis is the most common form of this kind of Arthritis.
- Juvenile Arthritis is a type of Arthritis that happens in children.
- Infectious Arthritis is an infection that has spread from another part of the body to the joint.
- Psoriatic Arthritis affects people with psoriasis.
- Gout is a painful type of Arthritis that happens when too much uric acid builds up in the body. It often starts in the big toe.
NIH: National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases
Tanezumab Arthritis ReviewsNo reviews submitted yet, check in later.