Tanezumab Paraesthesia Side Effect Reports
The following Tanezumab Paraesthesia side effect reports were submitted by healthcare professionals and consumers.
This information will help you understand how side effects, such as Paraesthesia, can occur, and what you can do about them.
A side effect could appear soon after you start Tanezumab or it might take time to develop.
|Tremor, Joint Stiffness, Musculoskeletal Pain, Arthralgia, Oedema Peripheral, Paraesthesia|
This Paraesthesia side effect was reported by a consumer or non-health professional from UNITED STATES. A 50-year-old female patient (weight:NA) experienced the following symptoms/conditions: arthritis. The patient was prescribed Tanezumab Pfizer (dosage: Every 2 Months), which was started on Mar 10, 2009. Concurrently used drugs: NA. When starting to take Tanezumab Pfizer the consumer reported the following symptoms:
Tanezumab Paraesthesia Causes and Reviews
The brain, spinal cord, and nerves make up the nervous system. Together they control all the workings of the body. When something goes wrong with a part of your nervous system, you can have trouble moving, speaking, swallowing, breathing, or learning. You can also have problems with your memory, senses, or mood.
There are more than 600 neurologic diseases. Major types include
- Diseases caused by faulty genes, such as Huntington's disease and muscular dystrophy
- Problems with the way the nervous system develops, such as spina bifida
- Degenerative diseases, where nerve cells are damaged or die, such as Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease
- Diseases of the blood vessels that supply the brain, such as stroke
- Injuries to the spinal cord and brain
- Seizure disorders, such as epilepsy
- Cancer, such as brain tumors
- infections, such as meningitis
Tanezumab Paraesthesia ReviewsNo reviews submitted yet, check in later.