Temerit Nipple Pain Side Effect Reports
The following Temerit Nipple Pain side effect reports were submitted by healthcare professionals and consumers.
This information will help you understand how side effects, such as Nipple Pain, can occur, and what you can do about them.
A side effect could appear soon after you start Temerit or it might take time to develop.
|Hyperprolactinaemia, Nipple Pain|
This Nipple Pain side effect was reported by a physician from FRANCE. A 56-year-old patient (weight:NA) experienced the following symptoms/conditions: hypertension. The patient was prescribed Temerit (nebivolol) (dosage: Oral), which was started on Dec 04, 2007. Concurrently used drugs: NA. When starting to take Temerit (nebivolol) the consumer reported the following symptoms:
Temerit Nipple Pain Causes and Reviews
Most women experience breast changes at some time. Your age, hormone levels, and medicines you take may cause lumps, bumps, and discharges (fluids that are not breast milk).
If you have a breast lump, pain, discharge or skin irritation, see your health care provider. Minor and serious breast problems have similar symptoms. Although many women fear cancer, most breast problems are not cancer.
Some common breast changes are
- Fibrocystic breast changes - lumpiness, thickening and swelling, often just before a woman's period
- Cysts - fluid-filled lumps
- Fibroadenomas - solid, round, rubbery lumps that move easily when pushed, occurring most in younger women
- Intraductal papillomas - growths similar to warts near the nipple
- Blocked milk ducts
- Milk production when a woman is not breastfeeding
NIH: National Cancer Institute
Temerit Nipple Pain ReviewsNo reviews submitted yet, check in later.