Tryptanol Dyskinesia Side Effect Reports
The following Tryptanol Dyskinesia side effect reports were submitted by healthcare professionals and consumers.
This information will help you understand how side effects, such as Dyskinesia, can occur, and what you can do about them.
A side effect could appear soon after you start Tryptanol or it might take time to develop.
|Intentional Overdose, Depressed Level Of Consciousness, Tachycardia, Dyskinesia|
This Dyskinesia side effect was reported by a consumer or non-health professional from JP. A 20-year-old patient (weight:NA) experienced the following symptoms/conditions: NA. The patient was prescribed Tryptanol (dosage: 750 Mg, One Time Dose), which was started on Aug 16, 2012. Concurrently used drugs:
Tryptanol Dyskinesia Causes and Reviews
Movement disorders are neurologic conditions that cause problems with movement, such as
- Increased movement that can be voluntary (intentional) or involuntary (unintended)
- Decreased or slow voluntary movement
There are many different movement disorders. Some of the more common types include
- Ataxia, the loss of muscle coordination
- Dystonia, in which involuntary contractions of your muscles cause twisting and repetitive movements. The movements can be painful.
- Huntington's disease, an inherited disease that causes nerve cells in certain parts of the brain to waste away. This includes the nerve cells that help to control voluntary movement.
- Parkinson's disease, which is disorder that slowly gets worse over time. It causes tremors, slowness of movement, and trouble walking.
- Tourette syndrome, a condition which causes people to make sudden twitches, movements, or sounds (tics)
- Tremor and essential tremor, which cause involuntary trembling or shaking movements. The movements may be in one or more parts of your body.
Causes of movement disorders include
- Damage to the brain, spinal cord, or peripheral nerves
- Metabolic disorders
- Stroke and vascular diseases
Treatment varies by disorder. Medicines can cure some disorders. Others get better when an underlying disease is treated. Often, however, there is no cure. In that case, the goal of treatment is to improve symptoms and relieve pain.
Tryptanol Dyskinesia Reviews
|Sat, 23 Jul 2011|
Its masking the chronic pain quite well, but I am so tired and sleep alot, plus have a ravinous hunger. I eat but dont egt the satisfaction from it anymore.
|Thu, 03 Dec 2009|
VERTIGO - DIZZINESS
|Wed, 18 Jan 2012|
QUE CONSECUENCIAS PUEDE TRAER UNA DOSIS DE 12 PASTILLAS DE TRYPTANOL 25 AL DIA, DURANTE VARIOS MESES?
|Mon, 21 Feb 2011|
I was prescribed thid drug while suffering depression. It stopped me from suiciding at the time. mostly because it made me zonked, so i couldn't think or do anything. however i did notice that my lung function and possibly vascular function became poor. I took up swimming and although not totally unfit, I found I would overheat in the pool and would get a really red face and found it hard to return to normal temp. for about half to 3/4 of an hour. i later developed sleep aponea. eventually i changed to prozac. that was the cure for my depression symptoms, but the red face and inability to gain control of my core temp. continued.Now 15 years later nothing has changed and I believe it is a permanent. Which I don't like.
|Fri, 15 Oct 2010|
what is it for?
|Thu, 17 Mar 2011|
I have the desire to sleep the whole day, and in the evening I only sleep at about 23h30. When I don't sleep, I eat. Using 25 mg
|Thu, 21 Jan 2010|
|Fri, 04 May 2012|
my dr sugst me 4 headache
|Thu, 27 Aug 2009|
|since i consume Tryptanol for my migraine i had weight gain and if i stopped, i get back my migraine and also excessive under sweat. wat to do for tat?|