Tryptanol Irritability Side Effect Reports
The following Tryptanol Irritability side effect reports were submitted by healthcare professionals and consumers.
This information will help you understand how side effects, such as Irritability, can occur, and what you can do about them.
A side effect could appear soon after you start Tryptanol or it might take time to develop.
|Apnoea, Feeding Disorder Neonatal, Hypotonia, Irritability, Respiratory Depression|
This Irritability side effect was reported by a health professional from JAPAN. A patient (weight:NA) experienced the following symptoms/conditions: NA. The patient was prescribed Tryptanol (dosage: Dosage Is Uncertain During A Day), which was started on NS. Concurrently used drugs:
Tryptanol Irritability Causes and Reviews
For most adults, moderate alcohol use is probably not harmful. However, about 18 million adult Americans have an alcohol use disorder (AUD). This means that their drinking causes distress and harm. It includes alcoholism and alcohol abuse.
Alcoholism, or alcohol dependence, is a disease that causes
- Craving - a strong need to drink
- Loss of control - not being able to stop drinking once you've started
- Physical dependence - withdrawal symptoms
- Tolerance - the need to drink more alcohol to feel the same effect
With alcohol abuse, you are not physically dependent, but you still have a serious problem. The drinking may cause problems at home, work, or school. It may cause you to put yourself in dangerous situations, or lead to legal or social problems.
Another common problem is binge drinking. It is drinking about five or more drinks in two hours for men. For women, it is about four or more drinks in two hours.
Too much alcohol is dangerous. Heavy drinking can increase the risk of certain cancers. It can cause damage to the liver, brain, and other organs. Drinking during pregnancy can harm your baby. Alcohol also increases the risk of death from car crashes, injuries, homicide, and suicide.
You may have an AUD if you can answer yes to two or more of these questions:
In the past year, have you
- Ended up drinking more or for a longer time than you had planned to?
- Wanted to cut down or stop drinking, or tried to, but couldn't?
- Spent a lot of your time drinking, or recovering from drinking?
- Felt a strong need to drink?
- Found that drinking - or being sick from drinking - often interfered with your family life, job, or school?
- Kept drinking even though it was causing trouble with your family or friends?
- Given up or cut back on activities that you enjoyed just so you could drink?
- Gotten into dangerous situations while drinking or after drinking? Some examples are driving drunk and having unsafe sex.
- Kept drinking even though it was making you feel depressed or anxious? Or when it was adding to another health problem?
- Had to drink more and more to feel the effects of the alcohol?
- Had withdrawal symptoms when the alcohol was wearing off? They include trouble sleeping, shakiness, Irritability, anxiety, depression, restlessness, nausea, and sweating. In severe cases, you could have a fever, seizures, or hallucinations.
If you have any of these symptoms, your drinking may already be a cause for concern. The more symptoms you have, the more serious the problem is. If you think you might have an AUD, see your health care provider for an evaluation. Your provider can help make a treatment plan, prescribe medicines, and if needed, give you treatment referrals.
NIH: National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
Tryptanol Irritability Reviews
|Sat, 23 Jul 2011|
Its masking the chronic pain quite well, but I am so tired and sleep alot, plus have a ravinous hunger. I eat but dont egt the satisfaction from it anymore.
|Thu, 03 Dec 2009|
VERTIGO - DIZZINESS
|Wed, 18 Jan 2012|
QUE CONSECUENCIAS PUEDE TRAER UNA DOSIS DE 12 PASTILLAS DE TRYPTANOL 25 AL DIA, DURANTE VARIOS MESES?
|Mon, 21 Feb 2011|
I was prescribed thid drug while suffering depression. It stopped me from suiciding at the time. mostly because it made me zonked, so i couldn't think or do anything. however i did notice that my lung function and possibly vascular function became poor. I took up swimming and although not totally unfit, I found I would overheat in the pool and would get a really red face and found it hard to return to normal temp. for about half to 3/4 of an hour. i later developed sleep aponea. eventually i changed to prozac. that was the cure for my depression symptoms, but the red face and inability to gain control of my core temp. continued.Now 15 years later nothing has changed and I believe it is a permanent. Which I don't like.
|Fri, 15 Oct 2010|
what is it for?
|Thu, 17 Mar 2011|
I have the desire to sleep the whole day, and in the evening I only sleep at about 23h30. When I don't sleep, I eat. Using 25 mg
|Thu, 21 Jan 2010|
|Fri, 04 May 2012|
my dr sugst me 4 headache
|Thu, 27 Aug 2009|
|since i consume Tryptanol for my migraine i had weight gain and if i stopped, i get back my migraine and also excessive under sweat. wat to do for tat?|