Tryptizol Accidental Overdose Side Effect Reports
The following Tryptizol Accidental Overdose side effect reports were submitted by healthcare professionals and consumers.
This information will help you understand how side effects, such as Accidental Overdose, can occur, and what you can do about them.
A side effect could appear soon after you start Tryptizol or it might take time to develop.
|Fall, Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone Secretion, Accidental Overdose|
This Accidental Overdose side effect was reported by a physician from CH. A 78-year-old female patient (weight:NA) experienced the following symptoms/conditions: depression,sleep disorder. The patient was prescribed Tryptizol (dosage: 1 Df, Tid), which was started on Mar 30, 2012. Concurrently used drugs:
Tryptizol Accidental Overdose Causes and Reviews
Medicines treat infectious diseases, prevent problems from chronic diseases, and ease pain. But medicines can also cause harmful reactions if not used correctly. Errors can happen in the hospital, at the health care provider's office, at the pharmacy, or at home. You can help prevent errors by
- Knowing your medicines. When you get a prescription, ask the name of the medicine and check to make sure that the pharmacy gave you the right medicine. Make sure that you understand how often you should take the medicine and how long you should take it.
- Keeping a list of medicines.
- Write down all of the medicines that you are taking, including the names of your medicines, how much you take, and when you take them. Make sure to include any over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, supplements, and herbs that you take.
- List the medicines that you are allergic to or that have caused you problems in the past.
- Take this list with you every time you see a health care provider.
- Reading medicine labels and following the directions. Don't just rely on your memory - read the medication label every time. Be especially careful when giving medicines to children.
- Asking questions. If you don't know the answers to these questions, ask your health care provider or pharmacist:
- Why am I taking this medicine?
- What are the common side effects?
- What should I do if I have side effects?
- When should I stop this medicine?
- Can I take this medicine with the other medicines and supplements on my list?
- Do I need to avoid certain foods or alcohol while taking this medicine?
Food and Drug Administration
Tryptizol Accidental Overdose Reviews
|Mon, 04 Apr 2011|
am using 10 mg triptizol daly side effecte sweting while sleeping. eating too much. gainde wate
|Wed, 17 Mar 2010|
|IS TRYPTIZOL necessary for the treatment of a part of facial numbness resulting from an impact sustained from a punch?|
|Sun, 02 May 2010|
|i have a very dry sore tongue also i don't sleep well. i am on Tryptizol for fybramalgia it has helped with the pain is this usual or should i go back to my doctor i have been on Tryptizol for 3 weeks.|
|Thu, 18 Nov 2010|
|thank you very much i want the side effect of Tryptizol tablet 25mg|
|Thu, 11 Feb 2010|
|Doctors yeastearday ask me to talk Tryptizol becosue I'm going to do an operation|
|Thu, 09 Dec 2010|
|good evining-do trypzol is vry pad?|