Tryptizol Dyskinesia Side Effect Reports
The following Tryptizol Dyskinesia side effect reports were submitted by healthcare professionals and consumers.
This information will help you understand how side effects, such as Dyskinesia, can occur, and what you can do about them.
A side effect could appear soon after you start Tryptizol or it might take time to develop.
|Coordination Abnormal, Heart Rate Increased, Pancreatitis, Confusional State, Diplopia, Dyskinesia, Insomnia, Blood Glucose Fluctuation, Inner Ear Disorder|
This Dyskinesia side effect was reported by a pharmacist from PORTUGAL. A 72-year-old female patient (weight:NA) experienced the following symptoms/conditions: NA. The patient was prescribed Tryptizol (dosage: 25 Mg, 1x/day), which was started on Aug 05, 2009. Concurrently used drugs:
Tryptizol Dyskinesia Causes and Reviews
Movement disorders are neurologic conditions that cause problems with movement, such as
- Increased movement that can be voluntary (intentional) or involuntary (unintended)
- Decreased or slow voluntary movement
There are many different movement disorders. Some of the more common types include
- Ataxia, the loss of muscle coordination
- Dystonia, in which involuntary contractions of your muscles cause twisting and repetitive movements. The movements can be painful.
- Huntington's disease, an inherited disease that causes nerve cells in certain parts of the brain to waste away. This includes the nerve cells that help to control voluntary movement.
- Parkinson's disease, which is disorder that slowly gets worse over time. It causes tremors, slowness of movement, and trouble walking.
- Tourette syndrome, a condition which causes people to make sudden twitches, movements, or sounds (tics)
- Tremor and essential tremor, which cause involuntary trembling or shaking movements. The movements may be in one or more parts of your body.
Causes of movement disorders include
- Damage to the brain, spinal cord, or peripheral nerves
- Metabolic disorders
- Stroke and vascular diseases
Treatment varies by disorder. Medicines can cure some disorders. Others get better when an underlying disease is treated. Often, however, there is no cure. In that case, the goal of treatment is to improve symptoms and relieve pain.
Tryptizol Dyskinesia Reviews
|Mon, 04 Apr 2011|
am using 10 mg triptizol daly side effecte sweting while sleeping. eating too much. gainde wate
|Wed, 17 Mar 2010|
|IS TRYPTIZOL necessary for the treatment of a part of facial numbness resulting from an impact sustained from a punch?|
|Sun, 02 May 2010|
|i have a very dry sore tongue also i don't sleep well. i am on Tryptizol for fybramalgia it has helped with the pain is this usual or should i go back to my doctor i have been on Tryptizol for 3 weeks.|
|Thu, 18 Nov 2010|
|thank you very much i want the side effect of Tryptizol tablet 25mg|
|Thu, 11 Feb 2010|
|Doctors yeastearday ask me to talk Tryptizol becosue I'm going to do an operation|
|Thu, 09 Dec 2010|
|good evining-do trypzol is vry pad?|